- Harvest: Spring 2021
- Oxidation: 60-70%
- Production: 20 Hour Charcoal Roast
- Farming: Traditional Farming
While this tea is not actually picked by monkeys, those who harvest this tea from Treasure Mountain’s precarious 70-degree slopes at exceedingly high elevations must possess incredible skill and care. Here, the altitude, fog, and light spring rains are met with perfect four-directional winds that together create ideal conditions for pest resistance and optimal growth. The custom 20-hour roast imbues a deep caramel body that carries pervasive notes of warming spices and an intoxicating aroma.
Much deeper than our floral green Tieguanyin Light Roast.
- 5g or 1.5Tbsp | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minute
- May be re-steeped multiple times.
- Use a porcelain or yixing teapot.
- Drain completely and serve