- Elevation: Variable, 1,500 Meters +
- Varietal: Pu-erh
- Oxidation: Sun Dried
- Production: Pressed into Bing in 2012, or flat disc
It is a tea made from fresh leaves picked and placed on a ventilated roof covered with a sun shed or in an open space shaded by the sun. After 5 to 7 days, the tea embrace with fragrant and release the astringent for the sweet taste. This is main part of process of Moon Light White (月光白Yue Guang Bai). The raw material is from Ancient tree in Jing Mai Shan (景邁山).
The first steep has a hint dry hay of white tea characteristic with strong sweet aroma & light earth note. you feel step into the dry forest. It is a refresh & smooth. Second steeping you start getting the high note of sweet dried fruit note. The more you steep the tea start turn into black tea profile.
- 6g or 1.5Tbsp | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minute
- May be re-steeped multiple times.
- Use a porcelain or YiXing teapot.
- Drain completely and serve.