- Harvest: Spring 2022
- Production: Light Roast for 1-2 Hours
- Oxidation: 20-30%
- Farming: Traditional Farming
The historical demand for this light and longstanding oolong once made it as rare and dear as yellow gold. Abundantly aromatic, our offering easily steeps into a liquid of radiant clarity, for a tempting luxury that’s well within your reach. 2022's harvest also delights with a slightly roasted finish special to this year.
- 5g or 1.5Tbsp | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minute
- May be re-steeped multiple times
- Use a porcelain or glass teapot.
- Drain completely and serve.