- Harvest: Summer 2022
- Elevation: 1500 Meters
- Oxidation: 100%
- Production: Twisted, heat dry without roasting
- Farming: Traditional Farming
Our High Mountain Tou Mu Hong Cha 頭木紅茶 is produced by the Yeh Family at their farm in Da An, Shan Lin Xi 杉林溪 at an elevation of 1500 meters. The property has a modern 5-star facility for processing tea as well as an ancient house (over 100 years old) that has housed three generations of the Yeh family. The Yeh family takes great pride in the care that they apply to the land and the tea plants on the farm.
- 5g or 1.5Tbsp | 8oz. @ 195˚F | 1 minute
- May be re-steeped multiple times.
- Use a porcelain or glass teapot.
- Drain completely and serve.