Spring is picking up as the days get longer and sunnier. How is your body feeling as we transition out from this cold and stormy winter season into spring?
Would you like to feel:
- More balanced, physically and emotionally?
- Empowered to take charge of your health?
- In harmony with your body?
- How to improve your mood, balance hormones, reduce pain, and increase vitality by staying in harmony with the spring season.
- A simple self-care routine rooted in the 5 Branches of Chinese Medicine, incorporating meditation, Chi Kung, self-massage, and tasty seasonal food (samples provided!)
- What teas are in alignment with the spring season. Two house teas provided by Teance Fine Teas.
Presenters: Dr. Jeannie Dairo and John Luna-Sparks, LAc
Space is limited!! Please sign up to reserve your space!
Good health and peace to all,
White Magnolia Team: John, Dr. Jeannie, Jacquie and Elliott
Teance Fine Teas Team: Chih Hui, I-ting, Katie, Robert & Sonia