- Elevation: Variable, 500 Meters +
- Varietal: Pu-erh large leaf
- Oxidation: 100% + Fermented and Aged Since 2012
- Production: Shu fermentation
- Caffeine: Medium
At first sip, you’ll understand the popularity of this most recognized pu-erh. The flavor is rich, the texture lush—a butter-like consistency finishing with a sweet, earthy aftertaste. These tuochas are made into 7-gram nuggets, making them ideal for a single serving in a yixing teapot or porcelain gaiwan.
4 nuggets per oz.
- 4g or 1t | 8oz. @ 190˚F | 1.5 minutes
- You may re-infuse 7 or more times