- Elevation: Variable, 500 Meters +
- Varietal: Pu-erh large leaf
- Oxidation: 100% + Fermented and Aged Since 2012
- Production: Shu fermentation
- Caffeine: Medium
At first sip, you’ll understand the popularity of this most recognized pu-erh. The flavor is rich, the texture lush—a smooth consistency finishing with a sweet, earthy aftertaste. These tuochas are made into 7-gram nuggets, making them ideal for a single serving in a yixing teapot or porcelain gaiwan.
4 nuggets per oz.
- 1 nugget | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minutes
- May be re-steeped multiple times.
- Use a porcelain or YiXing teapot.
- Drain completely and serve.