- Elevation: 1000 Meters
- Varietal: Pu-erh large leaf
- Oxidation: 100% + Fermented and Aged 8+ Years
- Production: Shu fermentation
- Caffeine: Medium
A Teance favorite. This tea has surprisingly large leaves for a loose Pu-erh, offering a dense earthy body of flavor. As most of us know, Pu-erh is great for digestion and pairs well with lots of heavy foods, however, the delicious taste of this tea should be enjoyed all in its own. A fantastic introductory Pu-erh for every day drinking.
- 4g or 1T | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minute
- You may re-infuse 7 or more times