- Harvest: Spring 2022
- Oxidation: 100%
- Farming: Certified Organic
- Grade: FTGFOP1
Muscatel Valley Estate is a black tea exhibiting a smooth, sweet and nutty taste reminiscent of fresh herbs, with hints of parsley and pepper. The dry leaf has a fine and tippy appearance and comes with spicy, woody notes.
Muscatel Valley: Muscatel Valley division of the Goomtee Estate in Darjeeling, India is originating from Chinese seed growing at approximately 5,000 feet. Muscatel Valley division is spread across about 250 acres of land. The division is currently fully Organic converted. Muscatel Valley division is entirely made up of "China" or "Chinary" bushes.
- 5g or 1.5Tbsp | 8oz. @ 195˚F | 1 minute
- May be re-steeped multiple times
- Use a glass or porcelain teapot.
- Drain completely and serve.