- Elevation: Variable, 500+ Meters
- Varietal: Pu-erh large leaf
- Oxidation: 100% + Fermented and Aged 1 Year
- Production: Shu fermentation
- Caffeine: Medium
Typically the leaves used for pressing into Toucha are reserved for an everyday style Pu-Erh. Not this Toucha! These compact nuggets of tea offer a deep rich flavor steep after steep, with a smooth sweet finish. Easy for traveling and great for dropping into a thermos to be sipped on all day.
These tuochas are made into 7-gram nuggets (4 nuggets/oz.), making them ideal for a single serving in a yixing teapot or porcelain gaiwan.
- 1 unit | 8oz. @ 190˚F | 1.5 minute
- You may re-infuse 7 or more times