- Elevation: Variable, 500+ Meters
- Varietal: Pu-erh small leaf
- Oxidation: 100% + Fermented
- Production: Hot air/sun dried sheng, with Yunnan leaf scenting
- Caffeine: Medium
By special request, this lush, 5 year aged tuocha pu-erh is combined with sweet rice for a comforting treat. An inviting introduction to the earthy character of pu-erh.
These tuochas are made into 7-gram nuggets, making them ideal for a single serving or for on the go in a thermos.
Enjoy the simple ritual of opening each bundle and allowing it to unfurl in one of our handmade yixing teapots.
An excellent choice for rejoicing in “the little things.”
- 1 unit | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minutes
- You may re-infuse 7 or more times