This seasonal collection of chocolates pairs the best of all those wonderful Fall & Winter spices, fruits, and nuts with decadently delicious ganaches, caramels, and jellies.
- Pumpkin Seed Milk Chocolate Praline + Sage Caramel
- Fig Dark/Milk Chocolate Ganache + Burnt Honey Caramel
- Biscoff Cookie Blonde Chocoate Ganache + Apple Cinnamon Caramel
- Vanilla Cardamom White Chocolate Ganache + Spiced Quince Jam
- Pecan Dark Chocolate Praline Ganache + Pomegranate Jelly
* contains: tree nuts, seeds, milk, gluten, soy
As a Northern California native Pastry Chef and Chocolatier, Elle Cowan loves what she does best: bringing joy to people through beautifully crafted food. With much thoughtfulness and attention to details, Cowan created 3 wonderful collections of treats available now at Teance. To bring the best out of your tasting experience, here are our recommendations for each confection.
The Winter Collection: Red/Black or Pu-erh teas, such as Shan Lin Xi Tou Mu Hong Cha, Yunnan Gold or 2010 Aged Shu Pu-erh
Elle's other handmade confections --
Caramel Collection: Dark Oolong or Red/Black Tea, like Tieguanyin Medium Roast Oolong, Phoenix Honey Medium Roasted, Shan Lin Xi "Dark Fire Tree" or Ruby 18 Sun Moon Lake
Matcha Almond Nougat: Oolong or Red/Black, such as Shan Lin Xi Green Symphony or Ali Shan Hong Cha, but if you are big fan of matcha, more is more with that warm and foamy matcha!