- Elevation: Variable, 1,600 Meters +
- Varietal: Pu-erh Arbor
- Oxidation: Raw, Sun Dried
- Production: Pressed into Bing in 2016, or flat disc
- Caffeine: Medium
Indigenous tribal peoples of Yunnan forage these leaves from 150-year-old trees in the unadulterated forests of Ba Da Shan. We have specially commissioned this extraordinary tea, and a portion of the Spring 2016 harvest remains in China to continue aging.
While an enjoyable sheng pu-erh to enjoy in its youth, this tea has the strength and character for amazing aging potential.
- 4g or 1t | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minute
- You may re-infuse 7 or more times