- Elevation: Variable, 1400 Meters
- Varietal: Pu-erh large leaf
- Oxidation: 100% + Fermented
- Production: Shu fermentation
A loose Pu-erh comprised of smaller, finer spring shoots of leaves, rolled and fermented for 40 days for an earthy, thick, viscous Pu-erh. Harvested in Bulang Shan of semi-cultivated tea trees.
This tea comes from older tea trees with deeper root systems, imparting a unique flavor profile with strong mineral notes. The aroma of this tea is like that of a masterfully crafted antique wood cabinet. The craftsmanship and leaf quality show up beautifully in each cup.
An excellent choice for rejoicing in “the little things.”
- 4g or 1t | 8oz. @ 205˚F | 1 minutes
- You may re-infuse 7 or more times